- MaskerAide UK is committed to protecting your privacy. Information you provide us by which you can be identified when using this website, will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- MaskerAide UK is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access we have several physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online.
- We utilise Shopify, a leading online store provider. Shopify uses industry standard 128 Bit SSL information to protect private data. However no method of internet transaction can be guaranteed 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of Shopify then you can email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers can be assured that they are shopping on a secure cart. MaskerAide UK does not store, or handle any of their customer’s credit card details. All payments and any credit card details are handled by Shopify and PayPal. Both service providers are 100% PCI Compliant to ensure all private data is securely hidden from unwanted eyes.
- MaskerAide UK will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
3 Old Court Mews
311a Chase Road
London N14 6JS
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address above and we will correct any information found to be incorrect.